15 May 2011

Last Night's Nails: Orly Viridian Vinyl

Drink of the night: Arrogant Bastard Ale
Nail of the night: Orly Viridian Vinyl


I was out last night in Santa Monica celebrating my friends' birthdays, and really wanted a bright, NSFW (not safe for work!) polish to help celebrate the festivities. You know me - I'm all about keeping it conservative during the week, and busting out the fun and vibrant colors on the weekend! After browsing the options, I settled on Orly's Viridian Vinyl. VV is a part of the Orly Plastix Collection released last summer and has a satin finish.



I am in LOVE with this polish! The polish dried super fast and the color was really bright and vivid and stood out. I used the Orly Bonder as a base coat and had no noticeable chipping after 1 1/2 days; I think I could have gotten at least another 1-2 days of wear if I had wanted to. This is definitely a fave, and will be making an encore appearance in a manicure soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment