21 February 2012

It’s On: The Polish & Tonic Blog Sale!

Thanks for visiting my blog sale!

Below are photos of all the polishes available through this sale.  Everything is sold as photographed; there are a few higher end polishes where I do not have the box, so if it's not in the photo, it's not available.  I've tried to price everything reasonably, primarily based on what I paid for it and the item's condition.  All prices are firm - please do not email me with barter offers as I will not be considering them.  This blog sale is open to US residents only. Sorry, no international orders, please!

If you'd like to see a short list of all the items available for sale, please see my spreadsheet here The spreadsheet also includes the condition of each polish:

(N) - New, never swatched/tested
(S) - Swatched on a nail wheel and/or hand
(U) - Used for at least 1 but not more than 5 manicures.


Ordering & Payment Information
Orders will be processed on a first-come, first served basis.

When you're ready to place an order, please email me at polishandtonic at gmail dot com.  To more efficiently process your order, please indicate your shipping preference when you email me (see options below).  If you do not include a preference, you will be invoiced for Standard Shipping.  I will then invoice you for the items and shipping through PayPal.  You will have 24 hours to make your payment. Any items not paid within 24 hours of invoicing will be released and made available again for sale.

I will regularly update the information below to let you all know what is pending sale, what has been sold, and what is still available.  Please be aware that I am the only person running this blog, and I do work a regular job Monday - Friday.  Please be considerate that it may take me a few hours to get back to you during the week, but I will respond! 

If you have any questions about my reputation as a seller, please see my profile on Makeup Alley or eBay.

Shipping
Standard Shipping is $2.50 for the first item and $0.50 for each additional item.  Whenever possible, I ship USPS First Class Mail.  If you order over 5 items, your package will likely ship USPS Parcel Post (due to weight restrictions).  USPS Priority Mail Shipping is available. A small flat-rate box can hold up to 5 polishes (I'm a bubble-wrap fiend, and this is all I can usually fit!) for $5.50.

Regardless of shipping method, delivery confirmation will be provided to the buyer.

That's about it!  Thanks for taking time to check out my blog sale, and I hope you see something you like!






China Glaze: Ingrid (N-$4), Midtown Magic (S-$3), Make Some Noise (S-$3), Gaga for Green (N-$4)


China Glaze: BFF (N-$10), Wireless Top Coat (N-$10), Under the Boardwalk (N-$4), Zoya Dree (N-$4)


OPI: Servin Up Sparkle (N-$5), Roadhouse Blues (S-$4), Alpine Snow (S-$4), 
Russian Navy - Suede (N-$6)


OPI: Pedal Faster Suzi (S-$4), Red Lights Ahead...Where (N-$5), DS Sapphire (N-$12), 
Absolutely Alice (U-$25), Mad As A Hatter (U-$35)


Nubar: Black Polka Dots (N-$5), White Polka Dots (N-$5); 
Orly Preamp (N-$4), Mysterious Curse (N-$4)
 

Models Own: Grey Day (N-$3), In the Navy (N-$3); 
Nails Inc Brooke Street (U-$2), Queensgate Terrace (U-$2)
 

Color Club: Noveau Vintage (N-$2), Artsy Craftsy (N-$2); Sci-Fi (N-$2), Electro-Midnight (N-$2) 


Sally Hansen Model Behavior (N-$2), Mandarin Garnet (N-$2), 
Catrice Hip Queens Wear Blue Jeans (N-$5), Joe Fresh Twilight (N-$5)


Essie Smokin Hot (U-$3); Wet N Wild Cougar Attack (N-$2) ; Mavala Maron Glace (N-$1); 
Hard Candy Pixie (N-$4); Fresh Paint Olive You (N-$2)


Barielle Lava Rock (N-$2), Accessorize Teal (N-$2); MAC Festive Finery (N-$8),   


NARS: Orgasm (no box) (U-$8), Mato Grosso (U-$8); Koh Lanta (N-$10); 
Deborah Lippmann Across the Universe (U - $12)   


OPI The Amazing Spider-man Mini Set (2 available) N - $8


Deborah Lippmann Run the World (Girls) Set: N - $35









2 comments:

  1. I know this was posted a long time ago. But I am wondering if you still have the OPI Sapphire available still?

    ReplyDelete