25 February 2012

China Glaze Fast Track

 Hi everyone!  How’s everyone’s weekend going so far?  The weather is GORGEOUS here in sunny SoCal, and I am trying to find something fun to do outdoors!  I always tell my friends and family that December – March is why I pay the ridiculous amount I do to live in SoCal – best weather, hands down!

Today for you I have quick mani that I’ve been wearing for the past few days, China Glaze Fast TrackFast Track is a part of the new Hunger Games collection.  Can I just tell you how excited I am for this movie?!?! I loved the books so much when I read them back in 2010, and it has been painful waiting this long to see the film!  Fast Track is a very warm and pale tan base with a stunning gold sparkle.  It feels almost like the gold is a micro glitter.  A little bumpy going on the nail, but nothing a thicker top coat couldn’t smooth out!  Fast Track is slightly sheer, and I used 3 coats for full opacity here.  I could have gotten away with 2, as the VNL (visible nail line) would have only been noticeable to me or another nail addict staring at my hands, but whatever – I had the time, so 3 it was!

Apologies for the minor tip wear.  Take a look!

IMG_1999


I absolutely love Fast Track!  It is a great work-appropriate neutral, but that gold sparkle keeps this polish from ever being described as boring.  Definitely a keeper!

Fast Track and the rest of the polishes from the Hunger Games Collection should be available by mid-March at your regular beauty retailers.  They’re currently available online at sallybeauty.com, and I found Fast Track at my local beauty supply. 


What do you think about Fast Track?  Is it love at first sight?  Are there any other polishes from the Hunger Games collection that catch your eye?  I also bought Agro, and hope to have a review up for you in a few days.  Till then, sound off in the comments below!

No comments:

Post a Comment