19 August 2011

The Untried Diaries: Zoya Edyta

Happy Friday! Anyone have plans for this weekend? I will be packing for the upcoming move, with strategically planned breaks to go to the movies. I have so many summer movies still to catch up on! I saw Crazy Stupid Love last weekend (so good!), and this weekend will likely be 30 Minutes Or Less and Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2 (I know, I know, I'm like, the last person in the world to see it). Should be good times!

Today we're returning back to my stash of many untried polishes and I came up with Zoya Edyta. Edyta is a mix of green and gold shimmering awesomeness in a dark blue-green base with a metallic foil finish. Yes, it's a whole lotta color, my friends. She went on easily in 2 coats, and I was not ready for her photo finish. She stunned me, people! Take a look!



And here's the close-up:




Now, I have reviewed a few other Zoya polishes on my blog, but nothing has gotten me so excited about the brand as Edyta. Think of Edyta as Chanel Graphite's darker, more colorful, and more mysterious sister. Graphite just puts her business out on the streets, but with Edyta, you're not sure exactly what your getting until you get up close with her. I guess, you could say, Edyta is a little like me. Which is why this little hot mama is without a doubt staying put in my permanent collection. Booyah!

Zoya Edyta is available at ULTA and other beauty retailers, or online at Zoya's website. Each Zoya polish retails for $8 for a 0.5 fl oz bottle. Luckily Zoya polishes stay around for-ev-er, so Edyta is not LE and you can pick her up. Enjoy!


What do you think? Have you tried Edyta yet? How would you describe her? And what other dark, mysterious polishes do you have up your sleeve (collection)? Let us know!

No comments:

Post a Comment