13 April 2012

Dior St. Tropez

 Happy Friday, everyone!  What’s everyone up to this weekend?  It’s raining right now in LA, so I’m happily confined to my home for the day.  Not sure what’s on the agenda this weekend – I had my wisdom teeth pulled a few days ago (ouch!) so as long as I’m chewing food by Sunday, I’ll be a happy girl – I never thought I’d say this, but I am so over eating ice cream all the time! Haha.

Today I have for you a super popular polish that’s making a return in Dior Beauty’s Summer 2012 Collection – St. TropezSt. Tropez was originally released last summer to commemorate the opening of the Dior boutique in the town of the same name in the South of France.  The polish was an instant hit, and pretty much sold out at Dior.com and Dior boutiques instantly.  It was originally a LE release, but given the popularity and demand, Dior decided to bring St. Tropez back in the summer beauty collection (Thx, Christian!).  St. Tropez is a blue-leaning turquoise crème polish.  It is absolutely stunning in the bottle, and delivers perfection on the nail. 


IMG_2108



So perfect, in fact, it deserves extra photos.






IMG_2109



If you missed out on St. Tropez last summer, don’t make the same mistake twice!  This is an amazing polish, and I can't wait to try another mani with it, maybe with a bright coral accent nail - the other hit color of the season.  St. Tropez is currently available at Dior boutiques and counters and retails for $23 for a 0.33fl oz bottle.  Trust me, this one is worth every penny.  Snatch it up while you still can!


What do you think?  Is St. Tropez worth all the hype it’s getting?  Did you snatch up a bottle of your own?  And what’s your-must have color from the summer 2012 collections?  Sound off below!

No comments:

Post a Comment