10 May 2012

Skittles Mani with Julep Gayle and Cameron

 Good morning!  How’s everyone’s week going so far?  Pretty busy over here in LA, but not too bad, and the weekend’s almost here! Yay!  I can’t wait to unwind and relax.

Today I have for you a fun mani I decided to do last night.  I’ve totally done the accent nail thing in the past, and this is really just an expansion of it – nothing too crazy for work!  I did a skittles mani using Julep Gayle and Julep CameronGayle is a dark, eggplant purple crème polish while Cameron is a bright, blue-based pink crème.  Neither are neon, but they are super bright, so I thought it was right in line with the bright nails trend currently underway.  As is typical of Julep, both formulas were highly pigmented and could have easily been one-coaters.  I did two coats for this mani for flawless color.  Take a look!


IMG_2237




IMG_2238


 And of course, the closeup.


IMG_2241



I love them both!  I had already done a mani before with Julep Gayle, so I already knew it was a winner, but look at Cameron!  Such a stunner too!

Gayle and Cameron are both still available at the Julep site, and you can now purchase Julep polishes at select Sephora stores, too!  Definitely check them out.  They retail for $14 per polish.

No comments:

Post a Comment